Monday, September 15, 2008

Skyler's Canoe Trip, Silver Dollar City, and the Olympics

We recently went to Silver Dollar City with the girls. Jaylie was really excited because she is now 36 inches and can ride a lot of rides. In fact, there were a couple that I wouldn't let her ride because I don't think they are safe for a 2 year old. Seriously, if you have been to SDC do you really think a two year old needs to ride those little pirate ships that go close to a 100mph? I think not!




Skyler, Jason, and I usually take a canoe trip every year. However, since Jaylie has been home I have stayed home with her. I really don't know if she would like it or not, but it is not one of those things that I'm willing to go and find out about either. I'm sure other moms can relate. Jason and Skyler went this year and had a great time. We might try with Jaylie next year.

We love watching the Olympics. Skyler is a huge Nastia fan. Can you tell? I like Shawn Johnson. How can you not? She is so adorable!!

No comments: