Saturday, January 19, 2008

Jason's Glory Days!!


First of all, I must say that these pictures are not the best, but I had to post them. If nothing else, to embarrass my husband. Anyone that lives around Springfield knows that in high school, Bolivar competes in a tournament called the Blue and Gold. Teams from all over the area come and play in the tournament. Well...ten years ago my husband(then boyfriend) was the leading scorer out of all the teams. I must also add that Bolivar won the tournament that year. Anyway, he was recognized this year for being the leading scorer. Every year,they recognize all the past leading scorers every ten years to that year. So, we will be back in 2017. It was one of those moments(you know what I'm talking about) that you really feel old. When Jason saw I brought the camera to the game, he made sure to tell me the pictures better not show up on my blog. He really shouldn't have told me that. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee hee...glad you posted anyway! congrats, jason!

Anonymous said...

Levi found this VERY funny!! :)