Saturday, January 19, 2008

Jaylie's many sleeping comforts




I'm not sure if Jaylie is going to like basketball as much as her daddy and Skyler, but one thing is for sure, she really likes her basketball binkie. Notice that I made sure it had some bling! Also, notice the other binkie in her hand(just in case she needs a back up). You can't forget her bebe(blanket). I took a picture of the dog she has to sleep with. The thing is huge(thanks Nana and Papa). The big dog also has a little dog that sleeps with them, but unfortunately we forgot that one at Nana and Papa's house. You can't really see them in the picture, but Jaylie had to sleep with her big girl Dora panties tonight. She threw a fit when I put on her night time pull-up. So...we came up with the solution that she could sleep with them and put them on first thing in the morning. I can't believe she went for that.

No comments: