Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Winter Days!!




Here are some pictures of the girls playing in the snow. We were were outside for close to two hours. Instead of playing in the snow Jaylie just eats it. She informed me that we don't eat grass. I didn't know where that was coming from until she later said "we eat snow." Hey, at least my kid is smart enough to know the difference. She ate so much snow that she peed in her snowsuit. Once I took her inside and got her all unbundled I decide that she was done playing in the snow. She wasn't very happy, so instead she got to make a fort inside. Notice that her bag of Minnie and Mickeys are always close by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, I laughed out loud when you said that Jaylie peed in her snowsuit! Funny to me b/c I didn't have to clean her up, of course.