Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our Summer So Far...


Jaylie doing a little Karaoke
Jaylie making her scary face.



Jaylie had to get a Dora softball since Skyler plays softball.
We have kept busy with Skyler's ball games. Her team was 5-4 this year. This was impressive since her team played up this year in age. Next year they go to player pitch. Did I mention I'm the dugout coach? Anyone that know me at all is probably laughing, but after two year I think I have most of the rules down.


Jaylie's amazing life jacket!
Having a little afternoon tea party.
Crazy Jaylie!
This isn't a great picture, but it was taken on Skyler's last day of school. We were very proud of her. At the awards assembly that day Skyler received the student of the year award for her class. I think she gets that from me.:)
Well, I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd post some pictures of what we have been doing so far this summer. We swim a lot! When I say a lot I mean like 4 hours a day. The girls are both little fish. Jaylie got this great thing that she uses this year as a life jacket and she can swim in the deep end with Skyler and everywhere else in the pool by herself. We have loved this life jacket type thing because it doesn't let her flip on her back, etc. like some do. She has really learned how to kick her legs to stay above water. Of course, I think her determination to swim has something to do with keeping up with her big sis and her friends. Other than swimming the girls love playing in the backyard on the swing set and on their trampoline that they got this summer. Jaylie also loves riding her little 4-wheeler.

No comments: