Saturday, April 26, 2008

So Maybe Skyler Shouldn't Babysit

First I should say that Skyler usually does a great job of helping take care of Jaylie. She is very responsible. However, on this day this was not one of those times. I was finishing up mopping my bathroom floors so I thought it would be a good idea for Skyler to take Jaylie outside and play in the backyard. Jaylie loves to play outside. She loves it so much that when she has to pee she doesn't want to tell you because she hates to have to go inside. On this day, she decided to just pee in her pants. I decided to teach her a lesson and make her stay outside in pee pants(hoping that this would bother her enough that she wouldn't do it again.) Then, Skyler decided that they needed to dig up flowers and put them in cups. I didn't know about this great idea. According to Skyler, all was well until Jaylie decided to eat the dirt. The pictures do not do justice to how dirty my daughter was.
It all worked out though. Jason got home just as I was about to start cleaning her up. I decided he could deal with it while I made dinner. His first question, "why is her butt wet?" My reply, "I don't know, she must have set in water." :)


This is my beautiful princess. Jaylie has discovered lip gloss or how she says it liss gloss. Skyler and her are so different. The lip gloss that she is finding is stuff from when Skyler was little that has never been used because Skyler could have cared less about dress up and lip gloss. Jaylie has on a princess gown that was also Skyler's. I don't know if she ever even wore it. It was pretty long so we had to tie it up around Jaylie's waist. I wish you could see Jaylie's lips better. She had two colors of lip gloss on her lips. Obviously, I was not around when she got into these lip glosses. Maybe the title of this blog should be "I should watch my two year old better".

1 comment:

Heather S. said...

I tagged you! Check out my blog!