Friday, February 1, 2008

A Day in the Snow




Today was Jaylie's first time playing in the snow. She loved it! I think her favorite parts were eating the snow and letting her sister pull her around in the sled. Notice that she is matching from head to toe. Jason asked me where I find this kind of stuff. My mom, of course. Nana and Grammy do a great job of coordinating the girl's outfits, even for a snowsuit. Jaylie looked like she was ready to go to Colorado skiing...maybe next year.


Anyone that knows Jaylie knows that she carries around a Dora lunch box full of little figurines(Mickey Mouse, Dora, etc) Well, guess what? She threw a fit because she needed to take them outside with her. Jason let her take Mickey Mouse. Unfortunately, Mickey did not make it back inside and she is very worried. I told her maybe we would find him once the snow melted. She is not happy with this answer. Anybody willing to come and dig for Mickey Mouse in the snow?

Jason took Skyler and her friends sledding on a hill that about killed me last year. I am NOT KIDDING! It was when we got the ice storm and I flew down the hill and went airborn at the end. That's when I realized I might be getting to old for this stuff. Jaylie has her own sled, but I refuse to let her go down the hill that I will never go down again. So, she settled for sledding in our back yard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Mickey turns up soon! Our snow melted a lot today...maybe it won't be long! Cute pics...thanks for posting :)