Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here are some pictures of the girls and I on Valentine's Day. Skyler likes to take her own pictures. Notice how good this first one turned out.
I got Jaylie to wear her new t-shirt(see previous post). These pictures were not taken on the same day as the previous post. Jaylie just really likes running around in her panties. I'm so used to it, I don't even think about it when were taking pictures. Sorry!
My favorite girls!!
Jason was at work when these pictures were taken. I thought I would include this one since Skyler really resembles him in it. :)
Skyler took this picture and it turned out a little better than the first. It's at least centered.



1 comment:

Heather S. said...

I can't believe how much both girls look like you, Niki! So cute!

We have so many pictures of our girls in t-shirts & underwear or diapers. It isn't until we look at the pictures later that we realize they don't have pants on! If Lucy has knit pants on - they come off over and over!