Thursday, February 14, 2008

My "Little" Rockstar

I was so excited when I found Jaylie a Hannah Montana t-shirt in her size. She always wants to be like Skyler and her friends. Everytime we are in Walmart she begs me for a Hannah Montana t-shirt and I tell her they are not her size. Again, I was REALLY excited when I found one in her size. I brought it home and couldn't wait to show it to her. However, I made a big mistake. When I gave it to her I said, "look mommy found a "little" shirt in your size!" She took one look at it and told me to take it back. She needed a big one, not a "little one". After some convincing (by Jason, Skyer, and myself) we got her to at least try it on. She ran and got Skyler's "rockstar" hat. She loves putting this hat on and running around telling everyone that she is a rockstar. I'm pretty sure that this is one of those things that big sis and her friends have taught her to say.

Side note: Also notice that she is wearing panties. Jaylie is fully potty trained(even at night). I'm so excited to be free of diapers. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but Jaylie loves to change her panties (like, I don't know, four times a day). It drives me crazy!! If you can't tell, she is much more high maintence than Skyler was at this age.


1 comment:

Nicole said...

hooray for potty training! Bennett is done too, even at night. She looks adorable in her "rockstar" shirt/hat!