Saturday, February 16, 2008

Jaylie is no Picaso

The girls and I decided to do a craf this afternoon. They were supposed to be coloring on paper bags to make them into fish. However, when I was busy cutting out the eyes for the fish I looked up and saw this...

Jaylie had decided to color her face. She thought she was beautiful until she saw herself in the mirror. Then, she wanted it off NOW!!!
I had to include these pictures I took of Jason and Skyler later on that night. I thought they looked so cute. I do want to state that Skyler's hair does not normally look like this. Friday was crazy hair day at school. She reminded me last minute(or else I'm sure it would have been something really great), so I put the sides in pigtails and put one big pony on the top of her head. Beautiful!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

oh, i love it when other kids color on themselves, because mine have several times!

Heather S. said...

Crack me up! Norah was not one to color on herself - but Lucy already tries. Right now, it is just her hands. She may look like Jaylie at some point!!

Melissa (aka Kitty) said...

So cute. Girls are gorgeous. They're getting so big (so cliche, but true)